29 Mar 2013

My Daily Cleansing!!!

I use the Clinique 3-step Skin Care (skin type 3), everyday twice daily to cleanse, glow and even my skin tone out and this product does exactly that and much more for me.


I also use the Clinique Exfloliating Scrub twice weekly before using my 3-step Skin Care regime, This leave my skin feeling super smooth and flake free.


To top it off I use Clinique Superdefense Age Defense Moisturizer (combination oily to oily), it's very light weight doesn't feel like your wearing anything, it leaves the skin clear, feeling smooth plus it give my face this lovely glow after.



So I've been using those products on my face plus my neck just over 3 years now and I have to say since day one I have been seeing improvements plus people who know me closely have also commented about the overall appearance of my skin tone so that's why I  live by them, give it a try today over at Clinique Website


No comments: